Monday, July 14, 2008

A few weeks til school starts.

Hey all,

We have been enjoying my time at home. I go back to work in just a few short weeks. The time between now and then will be very busy. We have a baptism, a wedding reception, a Pioneer trek to help with one day, I have to work for three days next week, etc. There's so much to do and not enough time.

In the meantime my children are growing like weeds. Miriam is trying to insist on feeding herself. She decided on that a lot earlier in life hten my other two did (since she's only 7 1/2 months old). She has also started crawling and pulling herself up, then of course cruising. Aurora and Spencer are still learning ABC's, colors, numbers, how to count. Each day they come up with more new and exciting things to do.

That's about all for today.

Laura

2 comments:

Sarah Jayne said...

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun gamela! I know it means the summer is over but are you excited to go back to work? Or do you wish the summer lasted just a little bit longer?

Sarah Jayne said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog for details!