Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Swim Lessons!!!

Hey Everybody!

The summer has been going by fast. I'm starting to get ready to go back to school. This year I'm going to try and get lesson plans done in advance so that I can leave at 4:00 after the school year starts.

For the last two weeks I've been taking Aurora and Spencer to swim lessons in the morning. I wish that I was able to have them in more than one session. I'll have to work that out for next year. Aurora has done well to start to overcome the fear that all children have of putting their faces in the water. More exposure to the pool would be awesome for her, but I don't know how often they'll get to be in the water after swim lessons are done. It's been fun to go sit and watch hers and then to get in with Spencer and start to learn the basics of getting little children accostumed to the water.

Hope all are doing well.

Laura

No comments: